“We believe that the wearing of a school uniform enables children to identify with their school, gives a sense of belonging, is practical and smart, reinforces a positive work ethos and reduces expenditure for parents/carers.”
- Red sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or fleece
- Plain white polo shirt or blouse
- Black/navy/grey trousers, dress or skirt
- White/black socks or tights
- Black/brown shoes
- As above or red/white checked dress
- Black/navy/grey knee length shorts
- Closed toe, sturdy sandals
Jeans, tracksuits, high-heeled shoes/boots, Crocs, flip-flops, football shirts, shirts with large slogans/logos etc. are not acceptable schoolwear.
Plain white t-shirt or school polo shirt, plain black shorts, trainers, plimsolls or daps. A black tracksuit is also useful for outdoor activities during the winter.
On Health and Safety grounds, we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school. The exceptions to this are stud pierced earrings. We ask the children to remove these during PE lessons or, if they cannot be removed, to cover them with a plaster brought in from home. This is to prevent them from causing injury.
Click on the link below to order new school uniform through Tesco.