Two Year Old Places
We are now be offering a limited number of paid places for our Two Year Old Nursery room. You can choose a mixture of mornings and afternoons but there must be a minimum of 3 sessions per week. The charge is £5.60 per hour. Please see Stuart Huggett in the Two Year Old Nursery if you are interested or wish to reserve a place for when your child turns two.
Dates for the Diary
Some 2-year-olds in England can get free early education and childcare.
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- tax credits and have an annual income under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
We are excited for the new term ahead and looking forward to helping your children explore their new environment and meet their new friends. We will be planning a visit to Leigh Woods in October so if you would like to help out with this, let us know.
When settling your children in the morning, we encourage you to spend some time in the room to support them engaging in an activity of their interest before leaving. Please speak to us about about worries and concerns so that we can best support you and your child.
The adults in our room are:
Michelle Frankcom – Room Leader
Katherine Silverthorne – Early years practitioner
Abi Griffiths- Lack – Early years practitioner