Two Year Old Places
We are now be offering a limited number of paid places for our Two Year Old Nursery room. You can choose a mixture of mornings and afternoons but there must be a minimum of 3 sessions per week. The charge is £5.60 per hour. Please see Stuart Huggett in the Two Year Old Nursery if you are interested or wish to reserve a place for when your child turns two.
Dates for the Diary
17th May 10.30 – 11.30 and 2.00 – 3.00 – Sports and Physical Activity Day. Parents warmly welcomed.
23th May – Cookery day for 2 year old nursery. Parent volunteers please see Sam or Michelle in the Two Year Old nursery
24 May – RSBP – wildlife visit for 2 and 3 year old Nursery children
28th May – Library visit. Parents welcome to come along and find out about the local library services.
22nd June – New to Nursery Parent Meeting @ 9.00 – 10.00 or 6.00-7.00
Some 2-year-olds in England can get free early education and childcare.
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- tax credits and have an annual income under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order