We have two training rooms available as follows:
- Small training room: 41.2 sq m; approx. 30 seated at tables
- Larger training room: 45.3 sq m; approx. 40 seated at tables
Each room has access to a mobile SMART screen and hot water to make tea/coffee.
The pricing structure in respect of both Rooms is as follows:
- £20 per hour for the larger training room
- £15 per hour for the smaller training room
Refreshments (tea, coffee, water, squash & biscuits) can be provided if required on the basis of the length of time the room is hired for, as follows:
- Refreshments: 3.5 hours or less £12
- Any period in excess of 3.5 hours will be classed as a full day for refreshments and charged at £24
Cancellation can be made with at least 30 days’ notice. If cancellation is not made with at least 30 days’ notice, the cost of the room hire will still be payable.
We do not provide a catered lunch option, however, we have in the past sign-posted Café on the Square (http://www.smci.org.uk/cafeonthesquare.htm ) for any lunchtime catering requirements, so organisations can liaise directly with the Café for ordering/invoicing. Alternatively there are a number of local shops within walking distance.
In respect of car parking facilities, there is a staff car park to the rear, accessed via Avonleaze, which is on a first come first served basis. Alternatively there is plenty of on street parking on surrounding streets.
Room bookings can be made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or for more details call us on 0117 35 33520.